Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Twilight Tuesdays: Fanfic





I wanted to do this because my love for Twilight has recently been rekindled and hoping there are some more Edward lovers (or Jacob shippers I do suppose) out there to keep it alive with me.

Did you read any twilight fanfic? Some of it has gone on to be published like 50 Shades of Grey, Dominant and Submissive, and a few others.

I loved it, one of my top favorites is Wide Awake by Angst Goddess, check out my review here.
premise: Edward and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours.

Other faves:
Only Human premise: A wish sends Bella back in time to Chicago, 1918, and to a human Edward.

In the blink of an Eye premise: New Moon AU (alternate universe) . Bella went cliff diving but it didn't turn out well. She broke her back. A decade later, Edward reappears in her life on the same night she loses her best friend and husband to a freak accident. She's not thrilled to see him.

Peonies premise: I return every year to watch the peonies bloom. Bella planted them to remind me of our love. “Because you won’t change me, and someday I’m going to die.” It's been twenty years since I left. Did she have the happy human life I wanted for her?



  Why Twilight Tuesdays?
I really loved the storytelling and the characters, and the romance. It all made me have that drive to read more and find out what happened next. It also led me to blogging, because I found some awesome blogs that had lists of books to read after Twilight, and though I dealt with Post-Awesome-Book-Depression because the Twilight series gave me all the feels, eventually I found others that tickled my fancy with the help of my library and book bloggers with awesome recs and reviews.

Disclaimer: Okay. I am sure this has been hosted somewhere, but a quick search didn't show anything current in the blogosphere. Let me know if you know of somewhere. But I am not making it a hop or anything, so hopefully not stepping on any toes.

My question to you, my lovely readers:
Did you read any fanfic? Do you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)