Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Twilight Tuesday: Movie Casting





I wanted to do this because my love for Twilight has recently been rekindled and hoping there are some more Edward lovers (or Jacob shippers I do suppose) out there to keep it alive with me.


Olivia gave a great idea last week in comments. So, the movie casting? What did you think about it? Or did you like some and not others?

So, I found the first movie to be the most cheesy and although some say the acting with Stewart (bella) and Pattinson (edward) was awkward, I actually think that stays true to the movies.
Honestly though, Pattinson still isn't what I pictured my Edward to be, but he grew on me esp from the third movie on, 
I think that Greene as Alice was perfect, and so was Lautner as Jacob. (I am team edward all the way but think that Lautner won me in the looks department. 
Also, Reed and Lutz (Rosalie and Emmett) weren't what I pictured but again, as they got a bit more focus in the second movie on, they became more natural to me. 
And the baby Renesme, creepy!

Why Twilight Tuesdays?
I really loved the storytelling and the characters, and the romance. It all made me have that drive to read more and find out what happened next. It also led me to blogging, because I found some awesome blogs that had lists of books to read after Twilight, and though I dealt with Post-Awesome-Book-Depression because the Twilight series gave me all the feels, eventually I found others that tickled my fancy with the help of my library and book bloggers with awesome recs and reviews.

 photo courtesy of tntwilightspotlight.blogspot.com

Cast overview, first billed only:
Kristen Stewart...
Sarah Clarke...
Matt Bushell...
Billy Burke...
Gil Birmingham...
Taylor Lautner...
Gregory Tyree Boyce...
Justin Chon...
Michael Welch...
Anna Kendrick...
Christian Serratos...
Nikki Reed...
Kellan Lutz...
Ashley Greene...
Jackson Rathbone...
cast photos and links from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

Disclaimer: Okay. I am sure this has been hosted somewhere, but a quick search didn't show anything current in the blogosphere. Let me know if you know of somewhere. But I am not making it a hop or anything, so hopefully not stepping on any toes.
Did find out MTV used to do one of same name:
http://www.mtv.com/news/2429987/our-official-tv-announcement-of-twilight-tuesdays/


My question to you, my lovely readers:

What did you think about it? Or did you like some and not others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)