Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Escape In You (Escape, #1)
This is a complete story with no cliffhanger! 

Jet Taylor is the quintessential bad boy. A womanizer. A fighter. Dangerous. The type of guy most girls do their best to avoid. But Zoe Janes is no saint herself. In fact, she sees in Jet the perfect opportunity to distract herself from her responsibilities at home and the mistakes that keep her trapped there. He’s gorgeous, likes to party, and is clearly only interested in having fun—just like Zoe. 

The more time they spend together, the harder it is for Zoe to stick to her “fun only” mantra. Jet is getting under her skin, making her believe things could actually be different. She knows they’re both trapped by the sins of their past but Jet is starting to make her think freedom might actually be possible. 

And that makes him the most dangerous boy of all.

Releases: October 13th 2013 (first published October 2nd 2013

What are you waiting on?

Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Totally new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loke the synopsis it can be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i hadn't heard of this one but i'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one on my tbr too! Can't wait to have it in my hands. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't come across this one yet. Great choice!! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Escape in You looks like my kinda read. great pick!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this one before, I like it! Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know if it's my type of read, but I'll probably give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, tempting! Thanks for sharing and enjoy. Here's mine: “SOME LUCK”

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, is this a NA? This is new to me so I took a look over at Goodreads and saw that Escape in your is told in a dual narrative, split between Zoe and Taylor's-I love when they do dual POV. Count me in *adds to tbr list* Thanks for the discovery! Happy Hump Day, Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No cliff hanger? ;) *gasps* that's unheard of! LOL. This sounds pretty awesome :) Hadn't heard of this one yet. Thanks for sharing, Brandi! I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this one looks interesting. I hadn't seen it before. Is it a New Adult. The cover as very stunning colors on it.

    Grace
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure if it's something I'd pick up but I can you can get your hands on it, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds good! I'll have to add it to my tbr list!

    Great WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds like my type of book! I will definitely have to add it to my reading list! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh, this sounds really good. I've not heard of it until now, but I'll definitely be on the look out. Great pick and thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of this one! I hope you enjoy it when you read it :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This hasn't popped up on my radar until now. I hope it turns out awesome for ya! :D

    Great pick!

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great cover! I will be looking forward to reviews for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the sound of the romance in this one, it sounds pretty good! Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a great book :D I hope you will love it. <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)