Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winner of CSN and Light of Asteria

The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last Hope (Kailmeyra, #1) Thank you to everyone who entered. I still have The Logic of Demons contest going on so make sure to check that out!


Winner of CSN: fredamans (You must email me by Friday 24th 11:59pm EST or a new winner will be chosen.)


Winner of Light of Asteria: Lynsey N. (email beginning lynsey@narratively....)  (You must email me by Friday 24th 11:59pm EST with your mailing address or a new winner will be chosen. )


brandileigh2003 at yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the CSN Stores win, I LOVE that place! Congrats to Lynsey too!

    Merry Christmas and Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)